AB De Villiers.
Do u know him.??
I think u know him as a cricketer from South Africa and playing for Royal Challenger Bangalore in IPL.
Now know some thing more about him:-
1. He played as goal keeper for Jr national hockey squad.
2. He was shortlisted for Jr national football squad.
3. Captain of South Africa Jr rugby.
4. Holds six south africa school swimming records.
5. The fastest 100mtr time in South Africa junior athletics.
6 . A member of South Africa Jr Davis Cup tennis team.
7. National Badminton U-19 champion.
8. Has won under19 golf tournament.
9. Founder member and chief donor for underpriviledged children and cancer hospital in Capetown.
10. Has adopted an entire village in a remote area of Zimbabwe and funds the entire village development..
And u will be thinking ke fir to sala padhai me zero hoga and here it comes:
He received a national medal from Late Mandela …award for a Biochem Science project…!!
World records ….31 balls 100 runs – 16 balls 50
Amazing achievements for any human being, one more about ABD … he has recorded a bilingual pop music record too…
And then some people keep complaining
‘mai akela kya kya karu? We all must learn from him, especially people who are habitual of giving excuses.