Here are the 10 best freelance websites to meet your hiring needs and keep your company ahead of the game.
1. Toptal:- Toptal is highly selective about its freelancers, and offers a no-risk trial period on every engagement. It is geared towards custom-matching vetted, senior software engineers to clients with serious, compelling tech projects.
2. Up Work:- It offers an enormous pool of freelancers for everything from
legal work to finance and management. It has its own fixed and hourly rates as per client’s need.
3. Craiglist:- If you need an on-site freelancer, Craigslist is a great way to find freelance talent in your community. It is good at providing local offerings with a huge chance to find freelancers that would work in your office if you wish.
4. Freelancer:- It is awesome for small businesses. sure to have hundreds of proposals from eager freelancers to compare in no time. It also allows you to post projects as contests and review large volumes of submissions.
5. Guru:- With a membership program and a complimentary Work Room
where you can oversee progress, define milestones, etc., Guru is a great
option if you find yourself constantly in need of help on miscellaneous small jobs
6. Trulancer:- It has a lot of skilled freelancers who have joined their portal from all across the web working in popular categories like Computer programmers, Web Designers, Logo Designers, Copywriter, Data experts, Marketing Experts and many Others.
7. Worknhire:- It is a place where you *find freelance work* specifically from
Indian clients tailoring Indian needs. They have a lot of popular categories like Programming, copywriting, data entry and other simple stuff like a *logo and graphic designing & web designing*. They have an escrow system for payments so you know whatever work you do is same for payment’s sake and you’ll get your payments on time from the clients’ end.
8. Freelanceindia:- It is one of the top freelance websites in India, and they have been operational for almost a decade now. The site UI and UX is little tricky and hard to read but if you tweak around here and there you’d be able to figure out *how to find good high-quality work* on the website.
9. Webarchers:-They have a lot of skilled freelancers who have joined their portal from all across the web working in popular categories like Computer programmers, Web Designers, Logo Designers, Copywriter, Data experts,
Marketing Experts and many others.
10. Elance:- You can join the worlds leading site for *online work,* where thousands of businesses are already working with professionals like you.
👉🏿Communicate your talent, showcase your portfolio, and stand out from the crowd with your state-of- the-art profile on Elance.