“INSURANCE in INDIA ”
Read the message, understand the value of insurance , enlighten yourself and enlighten others.
1. We buy gold for our children’s education and marriage, but we don’t buy a child plan.
2. We get fear on seeing an insurance agent, rather than getting a feeling of protection.
3. Only “20 crore” Indians have got insurance policy out of “130 crores” population.
4. We buy a screen guard to protect our mobile worth 10k, but we don’t insure our life which is worth more than 10 Crores.
5. We get our daughter married to an unknown person. But we think a lot when a known person advices us about taking an insurance policy.
6. We fight among ourselves on Bhagavath Githa and Khuran, but we don’t realise death is “FATE”
7. We place our chappal very carefully in a stand paying Rs.5/-. But we don’t feel like paying Rs. 50/- a day to insure our life.
Does you life not worth even value of your chappal?
8. We believe Babas who do “magic” but we don’t believe insurance agent who guides us with “Logic”.
9. We envy Govt employees for their pension facility. But we don’t like saving some amount every month in a Pension policy and get pension for life time.
10. As per world census, more than 10k people everyday , do not wake up from sleep on their alarm set previous night.
Please remember only ” FIRE ENGINE” comes with alarm, but “DEATH ENGINE” does not …
11. We buy invertor to have light in our home during power off.
But you are the light to your family. Insurance policy is the invertor for your family to have light even when are not there.
12. When we die, it’s LAST PAY only for us. But for family, it’s just another day. They continue to live next day too.. Protect THEIR life with insuring YOUR life.
13. You know the balance in your mobile card, you know the balance in your Debit card …. Do you know … what is the balace in your life card?
RECHARGE” your life card with insurance..,,,