Can electricity enter our body through the flash of a digital camera?
Yes 100% it can happen.
This is a true incident, which happened with a 21 year old boy studying engineering.
He died in Keshwani Hospital. He was admitted in the hospital in burnt conditions.
The reason:: He went to Amrawati on a study tour. While coming back, he was waiting for train at railway station along with his friends.
Many of them were taking group photo in their mobiles with digital cameras.
This boy was also there and trying to take group photo. From where he was standing, he couldn’t cover the group. So he went a little back.
The place where he was standing, an electric wire with 40,000 volt was running atop.
As soon as he pressed the button of digital camera, the electricity of 40,000 volt
entered the camera through the flash, then the fingers and then the whole body.
All this happened in a few seconds. 50% of his body was burnt. In that condition he was brought to Keshwani Hospital, and then to Mumbai in an ambulance.
He was unconscious for 1 and 1/2 days. As his body was 50% burnt, doctors were having less hope for him. Later on he died.
This can happen to anyone as we all use mobile. Are we learned and responsible ?
# Avoid using mobiles at petrol pumps.
# Avoid using mobiles when u r driving.
# When mobile is charging don’t receive call.
# 1st remove the charger pin and then receive the call.
# When mobile is on charge don’t put it on bed or wooden
# pls don’t use mobile/digital camera-flash at railway stations or any other place, where there is a High Voltage electricity transmission wire.
This is for your safety.
After reading pls share it.
Because of this some ones life can be saved.
Very imporant msg for all“`